During the monsoon, pay special attention to your skin because it can react to the humidity and dampness in the air.
Don’t be alarmed if you notice oily skin and acne on your face all of a sudden.
So here are some best DIY face packs that will help you get clear skin!
#1 best homemade monsoon face pack:
This pack will aid in the removal of dark skin and scars.
• 1 tbsp crushed sandalwood
• 1/4 cup of rose water
• 1/2 tsp turmeric powder. Method:
1. Mix all the above ingredients together to make a fine, thick paste.
2. Apply this paste on your face for 30 minutes and wash it off with cold water.
# 2: Cleanse with oatmeal
• 3 tsp oatmeal
• 1 egg white
• 1 tsp honey
• 1 tsp curd. Method:
1. Make a good mixture of the above ingredients and refrigerate for some time.
2. Before applying this paste on your skin, clean your face thoroughly.
3. Let this paste dry for some time. Once dried wash it off with clean water.
# 3: Facial toner
• Rose water
• Cucumber juice
1. Mix some rose water and cucumber juice together to make a nice natural toner.
2. Refrigerate and use to feel fresh, by wiping it on your face, using a cotton wool pad.
Hope this helps!
For more trips follow our blog.