1. AWS (ALWAYS WEAR SPF)
We know we don’t have to even explain why to you at this point. But as a reminder, aside from painful sunburn, UV rays may cause skin cancer.
Always remember to apply a “shot-glass full” of your favorite sunscreen every two to three hours or immediately after swimming.
2. DON’T FORGET YOUR LIPS AND SCALP
When it comes to putting SPF on your face and body, you’re probably already a pro. But what about those forgotten areas like your lips and scalp?
If you’ve ever had a scalp burn, we know you feel us here.
For the scalp, we love the easy application of a spray sunscreen. You can also use a mineral powder SPF.
3. KEEP EYE CREAM IN THE FRIDGE
There’s nothing more refreshing than a cooling eye cream straight from your refrigerator. You can also try cooling your moisturizer, or even a body spray! It will give you a refreshment!
4. PREVENT RAZOR BUMPS AND BURNS
Since you’re probably shaving the most during the warm summer months, it’s important to always prepare your skin properly for the sometimes harsh process of shaving.
Here’s are a few shaving-specific tips:
• Use a body scrub to gently exfoliate your skin before you start shaving.
• Swap out dull blades for clean, sharp razors.
• Apply a generous amount of shaving cream.
• Shave with the grain (i.e., the direction in which the hair grows).
• Moisturize liberally directly after showering.
So happy summer! We hope you are good to go..